General RulesAbout us
1. A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the examination.
2. Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The nails must be cut regularly.
3. Students are not allowed to use school phones without permission.
4. Respect for school property and school belongings is an absolute must.
5. Every student is required to carry the school identity card each day of the school.
6. Students are not allowed to leave the class without class out-pass and without permission of the teacher. While moving in between the classes in the corridors and while using the staircase all must keep to the left.
7. A student must speak in decent language all the time.
8. Students are not allowed to receive private tuitions from the teachers of the school.
9. Strict discipline and silence should be observed in the library.
10. Parents /Guardians are not permitted to enter classrooms to meet their children or to seek unscheduled interview with teachers during school hours.
11. A student must not remain absent without prior permission of the Principal. A leave application is to be submitted for the same.
12.The class teacher should be informed if there is any change in address or telephone number. The changes should be recorded in the diary as well.